Whether you’re flying or driving to Baltimore for NATA 2016, the last thing you want to do is stress about getting where you need to go and arriving on time. To help you make your way to the various convention event locations, NATA has put together handy information on airport transportation, parking and shuttle service.
All official NATA hotels are located in downtown Baltimore, which is approximately 15 minutes from Baltimore/Washington International Airport, 1.25 hours from Dulles International Airport and 1 hour from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
More information regarding airport transportation can be found on the Housing & Travel page of the NATA convention website.
Parking is available in garage and surface lots throughout downtown Baltimore and near the Baltimore Convention Center. A map of the area is available.
The following NATA hotels will have shuttle service to the Baltimore Convention Center and Power Plant Live! for official convention events:
- Baltimore Harbor Hotel (curbside near front entrance)
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront (curbside on Aliceanna Street)
- Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor (curbside near front entrance)
- Fairfield Inn Downtown (curbside on President Street)
- Hampton Inn Inner Harbor (use SpringHill Suites stop)
- Hotel Indigo (on Franklin near front entrance)
- Hyatt Place Inner Harbor (curbside on Central Avenue)
- Lord Baltimore (use Baltimore Harbor stop)
- Hotel Monaco Baltimore (use Baltimore Harbor stop)
- Renaissance Harborplace Hotel (across South Street)
- RL Hotel Baltimore (use SpringHill Suites stop)
- SpringHill Suites Inner Harbor (curbside on Redwood Street)
Limited shuttle service starts at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday and ends 30 minutes after the Welcome Reception. Thursday shuttle service starts 45 minutes before educational programming begins and ends 30 minutes after district meetings. On Friday and Saturday, shuttle service starts 45 minutes before and ends 30 minutes after educational programming. Buses run every 20 to 30 minutes. For more information, visit the NATA convention website.