Secondary Schools Pay Only $100 to Post a Full-Time Job!
NATA is pleased to offer a special rate of $100 to qualifying secondary schools posting a full-time job. The Career Center Secondary School Employment Grant Program is designed to help secondary schools that wish to utilize the NATA Career Center and request financial assistance. The program criterion consists of the following:
- The advertiser must be a secondary school system or an individual secondary school.
- The job must be a suitable professional position for an athletic trainer to provide a comprehensive athletic health care program in a high school or middle school setting and include a minimum of five days a week athlete contact.
Here's how it works. When a school applies and is approved for a grant, the school pays only $100 of the $299 position listing fee. Recipients of Career Center Secondary School Employment Grants may be publicized on the NATA Career Center and on other places determined by NATA. Grant recipients are eligible to apply for an employment grant for future vacancies.
To apply for an employment grant, a secondary school representative does three things:
- Registers as an employer on the NATA Career Center
- Completes the one page on-line application (This includes submitting a copy of the proposed job listing)
- After notification of grant application approval (or disapproval), post the position on the NATA Career Center.
A review panel will approve (or disapprove) grant applications based on the evaluation criteria stated above. Every effort will be made to send an email notification of the application decision within three business days and no later than seven business days of the decision.
Note: The information submitted as part of the grant application process is for the grant application only. This does not post it on the NATA Career Center. You must purchase and receive a job activation credit, then enter the job vacancy on the NATA Career Center website to post the position. Do not post the position on the NATA Career Center until after you receive notification of your grant status.