We look forward to seeing you at the 68th NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo June 26-29 in Houston. As the premier educational event for athletic trainers, the NATA convention is a great opportunity to connect with your fellow ATs, learn about the hot topics and important issues facing the profession and view the latest products and services related to athletic training. To help you navigate NATA 2017 with ease, here is some need-to-know information before you head to convention.
Onsite Registration/Customer Service Hours
George R. Brown Convention Center, Hall C
- 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday, June 26
- 6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 27
- 6:45 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. Wednesday, June 28
- 6:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. Thursday, June 29
To expedite the onsite registration process, print and bring your barcoded confirmation email to NATA 2017. Have your photo ID ready and proceed to the Express Registration counter to scan your barcode and pick up your badge and other registration materials.
For more information, visit the registration page of the NATA convention website.
New Exhibitors at the AT Expo
Several new exhibitors have been added since the 2017 Convention Guide went to print. For the most current exhibitor list, download the 2017 convention app from the App Store or Google Play or at app.core-apps.com/nata2017.
Relax, Learn, CONNECT
Take the time to stop at one, or more, of the comfortable lounges found in GRBCC Hall C and the AT Expo. While there, you can catch up with a colleague, learn or just take a break.
Most convention ribbons can be picked up at the Ribbon Bar near the registration area in GRBCC Hall C.
We strongly encourage participants to dress in a manner befitting professionals while attending educational events and exhibits. Business casual, such as shirts, slacks, skirts and blouses (no jeans or shorts), is the recommended attire. Learning Lab participants should change into lab attire for the Learning Lab and return to business casual afterward. For more information, visit the NATA convention website.
Your Post-Convention Checklist
After you return home, don’t forget to complete these post-convention action items:
- Speaker Evaluations: Take the time to complete the daily speaker evaluations for the events you attended. Your feedback is important to us. Note: Completing the assessment for EBP events is required to receive EBP CEUs.
- Post-Convention Survey: This survey will launch one week after convention. Respondents can enter-to-win one of several great prizes.
- CEU Certificates: In line with BOC requirements, NATA will provide CEU certificates post-event. Approximately one month after convention ends, an email will be sent to all eligible registrants with confirmed attendance with i