The NATA Political Action Committee (NATAPAC) would like to thank everyone who participated in the 2022 NATAPAC Sweepstakes Sept. 1-18. Through your contributions, $9,000 was raised for the NATAPAC. The winners of the 2022 sweepstakes are:
- Rebekah Bower, MS, ATC, who won the Breville Espresso Machine
- Mark Stutz, PhD, LAT, ATC, who won the Solo Stove Back Yard Bundle
- Shelly DiCesaro, PhD, LAT, ATC, who won the Sonos Speaker Set
- Kathryn Koshansky, MS, ATC, who won the Theragun Pro
- Sara Bjerke, MS, LAT, ATC, who won the Xbox X Series
Established in 2005, NATAPAC works on behalf of all athletic trainers to enhance health care for both athletic trainers and those who receive care. NATAPAC will work to effect change by supporting federal candidates for public office who will work on issues of value to certified athletic trainers and help strengthen the profession.
NATAPAC is a federal political action committee that provides campaign contributions to approved federal candidates on behalf of NATA. NATAPAC will give primarily to candidates for the U.S. Senate or House of Representatives. It is a nonpartisan group, is a separately incorporated organization, and is governed by the NATAPAC Board of Directors. For more information on NATAPAC, visit the NATAPAC website.