We look forward to seeing you at the 67th NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo June 22-25 in Baltimore! It’s a great opportunity to get a first-hand look at how “We’re Better Together,” the theme of this year’s convention. The premier educational event in athletic training, the convention is also a great opportunity to connect with others in the profession. Before you make your way to the Charm City, peruse this can’t-miss information related to the convention.
Onsite Registration/Customer Service Hours
Baltimore Convention Center, Pratt Street Lobby
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 22
- 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, June 23
- 6:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Friday, June 24
- 6:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, June 25
To expedite the onsite registration process, print and bring your barcoded confirmation email to the meeting. Have your photo ID ready and proceed to the Express Check-In counter to scan your barcode and pick up your badge and other registration materials. Speaker registration is the far right counter in the customer service area.
For more information, visit the NATA convention website.
New Exhibitors at the AT Expo
Several new exhibitors have been added since the 2016 Convention Guide went to print. For the most current exhibitor list, download the 2016 convention app from Google Play, the App Store or at http://app.core-apps.com/nata2016.
Relax, Learn, Connect
Located in the AT Expo, the NATA CONNECT Too! lounge is a great place to catch up with a colleague, learn, or just take a break.
Convention-goers can also visit The Square, a gathering place by professional interest. There you can network and learn from your peers. The Square is located in Swing Hall of the Baltimore Convention Center.
Most convention ribbons can be picked up at the Ribbon Bar near the Information Center located in the Pratt Street Lobby.
We strongly encourage participants to dress in a manner befitting professionals while attending educational events and exhibits. Business casual – shirts, slacks, skirts and blouses (no jeans or shorts) – is recommended. Learning Lab participants should change into lab attire for the lab and return to business casual wear afterward. For more information, visit the NATA convention website.
Your Post-Convention Checklist
After you return home from convention, don’t forget to complete these post-convention action items!
- Speaker Evaluations: Please take the time to complete the daily speaker evaluations for the events you attended. Your feedback is important to us! Note: Completing the assessment for EBP events is required to receive EBP CEUs.
- Post-Convention Survey: The survey will launch one week after convention. Respondents can enter-to-win one of several great prizes.
- CEU Certificates: In line with BOC requirements, NATA will provide CEU certificates post-event. Approximately one month after convention ends, an email will be sent to all eligible registrants with confirmed attendance with instructions on how to access and print their CEU certificate.