NATA Move It Video
NATA Communications Toolkit
The NATA Communications Toolkit (pdf) is designed to help NATA districts distribute information to their membership. The toolkit contains the following:
- Sample Communications Strategic Plan
- Annual Communications Calendar
- Monthly Communications Run Sheet
- Social Media Best Practices
- Social Media Measurement
- Social Media Policy For Volunteers
- NATA News District News Submission Calendar
- NATA Verbal Style Guide
- Logo Guide for Districts & States
If you have questions related to the Communications Toolkit, please contact NATA Communications Manager Beth Sitzler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NATA Public Relations Resource & Stylebook
The NATA PR Resource & Stylebook (pdf) was created by the NATA Public Relations Committee to help NATA members publicize the profession.