Ethnic Diversity Advisory Committee
|The mission of the Ethnic Diversity Advisory Committee (EDAC) is to serve in an advisory capacity to the Board of Directors of the National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA). Our aim is to identify and address issues relevant to the ethnically diverse populations to better serve the needs of our patients, as well as members of the profession. EDAC advocates sensitivity toward cultural diversity, development of cultural competence within the profession, and promotion of athletic trainers as leaders in issues related to cultural competence and professional diversity within the health care professions.|
- Motto: Service, Advocacy and Unity
Join the EDAC Facebook group!
- Keep up with EDAC on Twitter: @EDACNATA
- Objectives, Strategies & Committee Membership
- NATA demographics provide a breakdown of ethnic diversity within the membership, including ethnicity numbers sorted by job setting, gender, membership category and district.
- Get Involved
- John A. Mayes EDAC Scholarship
- David H. Perrin EDAC Scholarship
- Bill Chisolm Award
- Enhancement Grants
- EDAC Call for Abstracts 2016
- Contacts/Committee Members