College/University Athletic Trainers' Committee
This district-based committee is comprised of members from the collegiate setting, an athletic director and an NCAA delegate. Each district representative chairs a district sub-committee that includes representatives from the following practice settings: NCAA Division IA, IAA, IAAA, II & III; NAIA Division I & II; junior college; certified assistant athletic trainers; team physicians.
Identify and address issues affecting athletic trainers in the college and university setting.
- Study and discuss the unique concerns associated with the college/university practice setting.
- Develop programs and activities to address concerns and enhance the effectiveness of college/university athletic trainers.
- Current Roster
- Letter from Tim Kelly, liaison to NCAA Football Rules Committee
- NCAA Football Rules Committee Presentation
- Crown of Helmet Contact Letter
- "10 for 10" Presentations