Hall of Fame
The National Athletic Trainers’ Association Hall of Fame exists to recognize the very best of our profession. Induction into the Hall of Fame honors athletic trainers who exemplify the mission of NATA through significant, lasting contributions that enhance the quality of health care provided by athletic trainers and advance the profession. To date, more than 250 athletic trainers have been inducted into the Hall of Fame. These men and women have shaped the profession through their noteworthy accomplishments and dedication to service, leadership and professionalism.
- NATA member in good standing
- 30 years BOC certification -or- Retired Certified with initial certification at least 30 years prior to award year
- 30 years membership in NATA
- No other award, NATA or otherwise, is a prerequisite for eligibility for the Hall of Fame
2015 Hall of Fame Inductees
- Christine Bonci, MS, ATC, LAT
- David Carrier, MA, ATC
- Malissa Martin, EdD, ATC
- Terrance Noonan, MS, ATC, ART
- Russ Richardson, EdD, ATC
- Brian Robinson, MS, ATC, LAT
- Sandra Janine Shultz, PhD, ATC, FNATA
- Thomas Weidner, Phd, ATC, FNATA
Thank you for your interest in nominating a colleague for an NATA award. All materials are due by October 1.