EDAC Bill Chisolm Professional Service Award
About Bill Chisolm
- NATA News Memorial (July 1993)
- "Chisolm Leaves a Legacy Of Education, Excellence" - NATA News Feature (January 2000)
Bill Chisolm Professional Service Award
The Ethnic Diversity Advisory Committee presents the Bill Chisolm Professional Service Award annually to recognize any individual who has significantly advanced the provision of athletic health care services to ethnically diverse individuals or made a significant contribution to the professional development and advancement of ethnically diverse athletic trainers.
- NATA members nominated must be in good standing
- Non-NATA members may be nominated
- Candidates are not required to be a member of an underrepresented ethnically diverse population
Please see the award information document for more instructions, nomination requirements, and candidate eligibility. Any NATA member may nominate a candidate for the Bill Chisolm Professional Service Award by completing the nomination form by Feb. 3, 2014.
Contact Jordan Grantham, EDAC Liaison