Earning EBP CEUs
How to earn EBPs through NATA
Convention Attendees – Chance to Earn EBP Category CEUs
For those who attend the the three-day 2014 NATA Clinical Symposia and AT Expo in Indianapolis they will gain access to online courses that have been approved as part of the BOC EBP Category. These courses are a thank you bonus to convention attendees and are included as part of the cost of registration for the symposia. These home study courses will be housed in the NATA Quiz Center. Shortly after convention, attendees will be provided with specific information on how to use their convention registration code to access the online courses.
Three home study courses will be made available to convention attendees including:
- Nuts & Bolts: A Practical Guide to Collecting Patient Outcomes – 1.75 EBP CEUs
- Developing and Utilizing Clinical Outcomes Databases in Clinical Practice – 1.25 EBP CEUs
- Foundational Concepts of Clinical Outcomes Assessment and Strategies for Implementation – 1.5 EBP CEUs
Of the 50 CEUs to be reported to the BOC by December, 2015, 10 must come from the EBP Category. By attending the convention and then watching and passing the quizzes for these online courses, convention attendees may earn up to 4.5 of the 10 required EBP CEUs.
EBP Category CEUs Available Now – Members Use Free CEUs to Access
Unrelated to convention, there are now 6.5 EBP CEUs available online through the NATA Quiz Center. These courses are:
- Evidence-Based Practice in Athletic Training Level 1, Part 1- 2 EBP CEUs
- Evidence-Based Practice in Athletic Training Level 1, Part 2- 1.5 EBP CEUs
- Evidence-Based Practice in Athletic Training, Level 2 – 3 EBP CEUs
These three Foundations of EBP courses are an excellent way to learn all about EBP. Members may use their 10 free CEU bucks to purchase these online courses.