NATA CUATC New Horizon Award Nomination Form
Criteria: (must meet all 6 for eligibility)
- Must be BOC-certified.
- Minimum of 3 years college experience (Does not undergraduate experience or graduate assistantship. Employment for college experience does not have to be continuous at same institution).
- Minimum of 75% of current employment responsibility involved primary/direct coverage and care of collegiate athletes.
- Employed as an athletic trainer in the collegiate setting as the head or assistant athletic trainer.
- Actively involved in: local community/campus volunteer service, national/district or state athletic training associations, and promotion of athletic training and exceptional athletic training performance (single or multiple acts that may distinguish the athletic trainer).
- Demonstrates the attributes of a future leader in the athletic training profession.
Completed Nomination Forms should submitted online by December 1.