Celebrate National Athletic Training Month & Win!
In honor of National Athletic Training Month, we’re inviting you to use our slogan “Your Protection is Our Priority” and create a custom image, similar to our poster series, representing your setting or workplace. We’ve made the graphic from the poster available online for you to add to your own photo. Place the slogan on your photo and share it on social media or make it into your own poster to help raise awareness for the athletes and patients you protect.
How it Works:
- The slogan graphic is available below as a PNG file in four different versions (landscape or portrait, top or bottom alignment). The image itself is the slogan graphic on a transparent background. You can see each version in the example images below.
- Download your preferred version of the slogan graphic by right-clicking on the corresponding link below and selecting "Save Link as..."
- Create an image featuring the slogan graphic that shows the athletes and patients you protect. Several programs can be used for this, including Photoshop.
- Post the photo to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #NATM2017 during the month of March.
- We'll select three winners at random who will each receive a $150 Amazon gift card.
- Each individual photo counts as one entry; feel free to submit as many entries as you can. The more you enter, the greater your chance of winning!
Right-click on the links below and select "Save Link as..." to download the corresponding tagline image:
Bonus: Poster Contest!
For the first time ever, we have created a series of NATM posters to represent a variety of work settings. One version was included in your February NATA News but all of the posters are available to download. To enter the poster contest post a snapshot on social media using the hashtag #NATM2017 to show us how you're displaying the poster (or series of posters), and you'll be entered to win a $150 Amazon gift card.
Visit the Nation Athletic Training Month page for resources including logos, sample media alerts, PR toolkits and more!