Student Membership Requirements

In order to change your membership category from Professional to Student (Undergrad, Graduate, Certified), we will need proof of your full-time enrollment. An undergraduate is required to be enrolled for 12 credit hours. A graduate student is required to be enrolled for 9 credit hours.

For proof of enrollment, please submit one of the following:

  • Current enrollment verification certificate
  • Official transcript
  • Letter from the registrar's office
  • Letter from your program director

The Letters must be on the institution's letterhead, include your complete information, the number of hours you are taking and signed by the registrar or program director. If you are not enrolled in at least 12 credit hours as an undergraduate student or in at least 9 credit hours as a graduate student then you will need a letter from the registrar's office stating that the number of credit hours you are enrolled in is considered full-time at that Institution. This letter must be on the Institution's letterhead and signed by the registrar.

You may fax or mail this information to:

National Athletic Trainers' Association
Attn:Member Services
1620 Valwood Parkway, Suite 115, Carrollton TX 75006
FAX: 214.736.5464 -- Member Services

Share this