If I work overseas am I eligible for professional insurance coverage?

There are global sportsmedicine organizations who offer their own national members indemnity working in their country. Aside from where your degree is housed; kinesiology, exercise sciences, physical education, etc., if your athletic training credential, is not recognized in that country, then this insurance offer cannot apply to you. Some associations outside the US also construct their membership ‘perks’ to include international assistance obtaining working visas and employment assistance. This isn’t possible either if your credential is not recognized by their government. Visa/work permit decisions are governmental mandates. It is misleading to state that they can ‘be of assistance’ to you to get a working visa.