- Connect with other athletic trainers in emerging settings, including fellow ATs in physician practice.
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
- NATA offers preconference workshops, both beginner and advanced, for the AT in physician practice. Details about the 2016 preconference workshops will be posted when available.
- For more information on the physician extender setting, contact JJ Wetherington on the Committee on Practice Advancement.
- Physician Practice: Advanced Knowledge and Skills
- FAQ: ATs in Physician Practice, Concussion Clinic Model
- Meaningful Use Advisory Notice (pdf)
- Athletic Trainers in Orthopedic Offices (pdf)
- Physician Satisfaction with Residency-Trained ATs (pdf) courtesy of the International Journal of Athletic Training & Therapy
- Comparison of the Effect of Medical Assistants Versus Certified Athletic Trainers on Patient Volumes and Revenue Generation for a Sports Medicine Practice (pdf) courtesy of Sports Health Magazine
- Financial Impact of an Athletic Trainer Working in Physician Practice (pdf) courtesy of Medical Practice Management