NATA Study Guide for the BOC Exam
Welcome to NATA Study Guide for the BOC Exam (brought to you by ACES Preparatory Workshop)!
Through two mock exams, the NATA Study Guide for the BOC Exam can help identify your strong and weak knowledge areas so you can better prepare for your certification test. These mock exams will expose you to both the content matter and the “feel” of the BOC exam, increasing your chances of success!
The NATA Study Guide for the BOC Exam will:
- Help a candidate understand how to use the BOC Role Delineation Study in exam preparation;
- Evaluate a candidate’s knowledge of topics within each of the domains;
- Increase a candidate’s understanding of tasks within the Role Delineation Study;
- Provide a detailed report of the candidate’s performance on the mock exams to identify areas of weakness that require further study.
Why Use the NATA Study Guide for the BOC Exam?
We know you have options when it comes to preparing for the BOC exam. Look no further, as the NATA Study Guide for the BOC Exam provides benefits you won’t find elsewhere:
- Two 140-question mock exams which use traditional and multi-correct type multiple choice questions. In order to help determine a student’s strengths and weaknesses with regard to the BOC’s 6th Role Delineation Study (Domains and Tasks), both positive and negatively-stated questions are used
- Individualized report for each of the two mock exams (sample individualized report)
- Combined report that highlights your strengths and weaknesses from both mock exams (sample combined report)
- Discount for NATA Members!
NATA Study Guide – Member Price: $29 per exam
NATA Study Guide for the BOC Exam material MAY NOT be copied or reproduced without permission from NATA and ACES.
6th Edition Role Delineation Study - Follow these steps to purchase the NATA Study Guide for the BOC Exam, take the exams and view the results.