Honorary membership in NATA is awarded to individuals who have shown profound interest in and have made significant contributions to the profession of athletic training. These persons display a dedication to advancing, promoting and championing the efforts of our association and its members.
- Must be a non-athletic trainer
- 15 years involvement with athletic training and/or the association
- Associate members of NATA may be nominated
Honorary Member Benefits
Honorary members pay no dues and receive the following benefits:
- Access to the members-only portion of nata.org, including online versions of NATA News and the Journal of Athletic Training
- Printed copy of the NATA News
- Printed copy of the Journal of Athletic Training upon request
- Complimentary registration to the NATA Annual Meeting and Clinical Symposia
Thank you for your interest in nominating a colleague for an NATA award. All materials are due by Nov. 1.