High School Connection
As the field of athletic training continues to grow, more and more high school students are showing an interest in the profession. For this reason NATA has created The High School Connection, a new subscription for high school students interested in learning about, and possibly pursuing, an athletic training education/career.
Resources for High School students
Athletic Training Education
- Athletic training program AT student overview
- Athletic training education overview
- Jack Cramer Scholarship
- Colleges and universities with accredited athletic training education programs
- How do I get certified?
- Watch videos from National Athletic Training Students' Committee Video Contest
- Talk to current athletic training students in the NATA Think Tanks