Occupational Health Setting
In the occupational health setting, athletic trainers develop and manage programs designed to keep employees working at full capacity, improving company productivity and even help reduce health care and insurance costs. The occupational athletic trainer is knowledgeable in the design, implementation and measurement of injury prevention, injury reduction and return to work programs. Certified athletic trainers are highly qualified, highly motivated health care providers that can help a company achieve its health, safety and profitability goals.
- Occupational Health FAQ - NEW
- Occupational Certified Athletic Trainers Get Results
- STUDY: Certified AThletic Trainers Deliver ROI in Occupational Work Settings
- Sports Medicine Model of Care of Your Occupational Athlete
- A Reimbursement Model for Occupational Athletic Trainers
- ATs Reduce Lost Work Days