RENEWING & lapsed MEMBERSHIP
If this is the first time you've logged in since September 19, you will need to reset your password. To retrieve your account on the new NATA.org website, please follow these steps:
- Go to Login at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Forgot Your Password" link.
- Enter the email associated with your NATA membership.
- If your email account has been successfully retrieved and verified, the website will send a one-time login link to that email.
- If you do not receive a log in link or don’t know what email is associated with your account, please contact Member Services.
When you log into NATA.org, if your account has lapsed, you will see the following message at the bottom of your account page:
If your membership is current, you will see the following message:
- Follow the prompts to enter your identifying information, your credentials, your education and career information, and your communication preferences.
- The amount due will be based on your category, district and state.
- To pay with a new credit card, select “Pay Now – New Credit Card.”
- To pay with a previously added credit card, select “Pay Now – Saved Payment.”
- To pay with a check or submit the payment for your employer to pay, select “Print Invoice."
- Click “Submit” to finish joining.