Please read carefully:
• Due Structure is good through June 30, 2021.
• All memberships expire on December 31, 2021.
• Dues include membership in the national, district and state associations.
• Dues amount for Certified Members includes the 2021 $39 BOC Certification Maintenance Fee, if payment is received by June 30, 2021.
• If NATA membership dues are not paid in full by January 31, all membership benefits will be suspended until payment is received.
• Payments to NATA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes but may be deductible as a business expense. Approximately 11.8% of dues are allocated for lobbying. NATA's Federal Tax ID is # 75-2575595.
|American Samoa, Guam||$214||$175|
|SC, WV, Dist of Col.||$247||$208|
|IA, KS, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD||$249||$210|
|AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, TN, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands||$251||$212|
|CT, DE, HI, MA, ME, NH, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, WA||$254||$215|
|KY, MN, NJ, UT||$269||$230|
|AR, CO, NM, TX, WY||$279||$240|
|AK, ID, MT||$109||$70|
|IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, OR, WA, WI||$114||$75|
|MD, NC, SC, WV, Dist of Col.||$117||$78|
|AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, ND, NE, OK, SD, TN, TX, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands||$119||$80|
|CT, DE, MA, ME, NH, NY, PA, RI, VT, American Samoa, Guam||$124||$85|
|CA, HI, NV||$144||$105|
|CO, NM, UT, WY||$154||$115|
Career Starter Discount
A newly Certified Professional member will receive a reduction in dues for the first full billing cycle following certification. The maximum number of years to receive this discount is one and you must be within one year of your certification date.
Certified Military Deployment Discount
A Certified member in the Reserves who submits proof of active military service may request the Certified Military Deployment discount. The maximum number of years to receive this discount is two years.