The National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) is the professional membership association for certified athletic trainers and others who support the athletic training profession. Founded in 1950, the NATA has grown to more than 45,000 members worldwide today. The majority of certified athletic trainers choose to be members of the NATA – to support their profession, and to receive a broad array of membership benefits. Please visit www.nata.org for more information.
We are seeking a marketing professional who will take an active role in helping develop, implement and report on the marketing plans for NATA's various campaigns, promotions and initiatives. This position will manage all email communications to the membership and will assist the in collecting and conducting research that will help further NATA in completing goals attached to the strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ worth of marketing experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field. The marketing coordinator will possess strong organizational and project management skills. Exposure with tools for analytics of marketing, sales and competitive data will be considered a plus. Also, a basic understanding of Google Analytics is not required, but a plus.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans across multiple channels and mediums: print, email, web, text message. Maintain and update the marketing calendar of campaigns and promotions.
- Track and compile the results of all marketing plans/campaigns through analytics and other statistical information into a comprehensive summary for Marketing Manager. Research and identify digital trends to ensure growth of email send/engagement. Create marketing activity reports for Google AdWords/Google Analytics
- Schedule and facilitate convention focus groups.
- Manage and distribute all digital marketing communications through NATA's chosen in-house email marketing platform: Range of Motion, Member Monthly, Digital NATA News, Professional Interests, targeted e-blasts and other digital communications as needed. Maintain all contact lists and forms for digital communications, ensure advertisements are properly located in sponsored fields.
- Design and program approved member survey requests and perform back-end analytical data upon completion of surveys.
- Assist the marketing department with special projects and assignments
- Complete other duties as assigned
NATA provides a full complement of benefits including generous leave policies, a benefit allowance to be used toward benefit premiums, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, a 401K and a pension plan, wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional development, and a flexible work schedule.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to HR@nata.org.