Connect with the Committee
The International Committee addresses concerns of NATA members who wish to, or are, living, working, or stationed outside the United States. It reviews and recommends policies and procedures to the NATA Board of Directors on behalf of these members. Members of the committee promote the NATA brand internationally and the use of certified athletic trainers in the international job market. The committee may recommend patronage and sponsor requests by other international organizations, while supporting activities related to World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy (WFATT), a separate entity of which NATA is a member.
Learn more about working internationally.
- Join the International Committee on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- For more information about the NATA International Committee and our current projects, please contact chair Brian Zeller, at email@example.com.
The following non-NATA events are available:
- WFATT World Congress – The World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy World Congress hosts a meeting annually.
- CATA Annual Conference: Each spring the Canadian Athletic Therapists’ Association hosts a meeting for athletic therapists and other sports medicine professionals filled with workshops, lectures, keynote speakers, exhibits and social events. It incorporates educational content for professionals of all levels.
- IOC World Conference on Prevention of Injury & Illness in Sport: This premier international conference hosted by the International Olympic Committee is a rare opportunity for the global sport and exercise medicine community to meet face to face, and it occurs only once every 3 years.
- BASRaT Annual General Meeting and Clinical Symposium: Each fall the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers hosts a meeting for its members in lecture and workshop format to review a wide range of sports medicine concepts.
- ICSSPE Member Association Events: Bringing together a wide range of scientific and professional organizations of various sport branches and disciplines, the International Council for Sport Science and Physical Education helps create the possibility for interdisciplinary collaboration. The website features a number of upcoming international sports medicine related events.