Professional Development Center Overview
The NATA Professional Development Center (formerly the NATA Quiz Center) is your best resource for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) that are affordable and convenient. We offer a wide range of courses on topics you confront every day in your practice and eliminate the cost and time of traveling to seminars or conferences.
You can filter the courses by level, domain and course format.
- View our Professional Development Center Course Catalog, published in the October 2017 NATA News (pdf).
- Have questions? Read this FAQ about the reporting year and how to utilize our Professional Development Center.
Additionally, the BOC has a free Professional Development Needs Assessment (PDNA) tool designed to help you assess gaps in knowledge and skill within a particular practice area.
Professional Development Center GUIDELINES
- For NATA online quizzes: All users must first view the online presentation prior to taking the CEU quiz.
- You are allowed to take the quiz three times. A passing score is 70 percent. You must pass the quiz in order to earn your CEUs.
- Each quiz consists of multiple choice and/or true/false questions; you may take as long as you like to complete the quiz; leaving and returning to the Professional Development Center will allow you to resume incomplete quizzes at the next question.
- Journal of Athletic Training (JAT) quizzes are based on issues of the JAT, which can be read here. CEU Credits cannot currently be used to purchase quizzes based on the JAT.
After successfully completeing each quiz, you may print a completion Statement of Credit at any time by returning to your Professional Development Center account. Under the selected course, press "Click here to view results" to retrieve your Statement of Credit. This Statement of Credit should be added to your CEU folder and reported to the BOC.
We recommended the latest version of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- IE 11+
- IE Edge
Here are some of the General Answers to Questions regarding the Professional Development Center (Frequently Asked Questions)
NATA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, military status, sexual orientation or age. NATA is committed to accessibility and non-discrimination in all aspects of its continuing education activities. Participants who have special needs are encouraged to contact program organizers so that all reasonable efforts to accommodate these needs can be made.