iLead, a leadership workshop for undergraduate (juniors and seniors only), entry-level graduate and post-professional students, will be held in conjunction with the Joint Committee Meeting in January 2019. In addition, the NATA Ethnic Diversity Advisory Committee (EDAC) has created a diversity grant program for ethnically diverse athletic training students who would like to attend iLEAD but may not have the finances to do so.
When: January 25-26, 2019
Where: Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, Irving, TX
Who: Registration will open in September 2018. Registration is open to undergraduate (juniors and seniors only), entry-level graduate and post-professional students.
What: iLead will feature presentations and workshops focusing on the soft skills of leadership from key NATA and Strategic Alliance leaders. Attendees will gain first-hand experience and networking opportunities to the NATA leadership.
Call for Proposals
If you are interested in speaking at iLEAD 2019, please complete the proposal form. Please note: preference will be given to those proposals that fall within the following themes:
- Leadership Style (i.e. personality types, communication styles amongst varying leadership styles)
- Health care communication, generational gap differences and coping mechanisms
- Effective feedback and communication techniques
- Developing correctional action and adapting to negative circumstance
- Soft skills workshops and lectures (i.e. cover letter workshop, interview preparation)
The deadline to submit proposals for iLEAD 2019 is June 15, 2018.