- Management of Sport Concussion (March 2014)
- Lightning Safety for Athletics and Recreation (March 2013)
- Evaluation of Dietary Supplements for Performance Nutrition(February 2013)
- Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids (Sept. 2012)
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Position Statement: Preventing Sudden Death in Sports (Feb. 2012)
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Position Statement: Safe Weight Loss and Maintenance Practices in Sport and Exercise (June 2011)
NATA Position Statement Disclaimer
The NATA publishes its position statements as a service to promote the awareness of certain issues to its members. The information contained in the position statement is neither exhaustive nor exclusive to all circumstances or individuals. Variables such as institutional human resource guidelines, state or federal statutes, rules, or regulations, as well as regional environmental conditions, may impact the relevance and implementation of these recommendations. The NATA advises its members and others to carefully and independently consider each of the recommendations (including the applicability of same to any particular circumstance or individual). The position statement should not be relied upon as an independent basis for care, but rather as a resource available to NATA members or others. Moreover, no opinion is expressed herein regarding the quality of care that adheres to or differs from NATA’s position statements. The NATA reserves the right to rescind or modify its position statements at any time.