Access Sports Health Online as an NATA Member
Sports Health Online
How to Access the publication online as an NATA Member
ATTENTION: Don’t forget your free Sports Health CEU Bucks will expire as of midnight (CST), 12/31/10.
Below are instructions for setting up your electronic access to view Sports Health through SAGE Journals Online.
If you have questions about setting up your account, please contact SAGE's Shelly Monroe at email@example.com.
- Go to the Sports Health section of SAGE Journals Online: http://sph.sagepub.com.
- First time users will click on the "Account Manager" link on the far right side of the home page towards the bottom of the third column.
- On the resulting page, click on the activation link "Activate Your Editor/Society Member Subscription."
- You will be prompted to enter your NATA Member Number and select “The National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)” from a pull down menu. If you do not know your NATA Member Number please contact Membership.
- After you enter your ID Number, select NATA, and click "Submit". Just follow the simple instructions on the screen. On the "Instructions" page, be sure to check your personal data, enter or create a username, and password, and click submit to confirm the activation. Do not click the Journal Title link until the confirmation process has been completed.
- Once complete, return to the Sport Health section of SAGE Journals Online. You can find the Sport Health section by clicking on the Browse button in the top banner portion of the page and scrolling down to the Journal title.
- Select the Journal cover for access to the current issue or click "Current Issue."
- To select an issue from the archive, click "Select an Issue from the Archive," located in the middle of the screen.
- To search for articles, either click "Search for Articles" or use the quick search located at the bottom of the screen.
- Refer to the username and password you created above each time you return to the Sport Health online.
If you forget your username or password, you can have these emailed to you. Simply go to the "Current Issue" or an "Archived Issue." Once there, you will see a "Subscriptions" link on the left side of the page. Click on this link then look for the link "What to do if you forget your User Name and/or Password." You will be asked to provide some information about yourself. Upon confirmation of the information, the username of password will be emailed to you.