- Connect with other athletic trainers in emerging settings, including fellow military ATs.
- For more information on the military setting, contact Michael Hooper on the Committee on Practice Advancement.
- Related Link: The Armed Forces Athletic Trainers’ Society works to promote the athletic training profession in support of the U.S. Armed Forces by educating military leaders and working in a coordinated effort to promote the benefits of athletic training services to service members.
- Military Setting Knowledge & Skills
- Military Job Codes
- “ATs Provide TBI Education at the Pentagon” - NATA Now, May 2015
- “ATs Educate Military Parents About the Risks of TBI in Adolescent Athletes” – NATA Now, April 2015
- “Caring for the Corps,” NATA News, January 2015 (pdf)
- “Inside the Military Setting” – NATA News, October 2013 (pdf)
- “Day in the Life: Warrior Athletic Training Program” – NATA News, June 2013 (pdf)
Military Job Codes
|0018||Safety and Occupational Health|
|0404||Biological Science Technician|
|0601||Allied Health Positions--New and Emerging|
|0607||General Health Science|
|0630||Dietitian & Nutritionist|
|0636||Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant|
|0640||Health Aide and Technician|
|0671||Health System Specialist|
|0685||Public Health Program Specialist|
|1701||General Education and Training (This is our current Series of the FLETC A.T.,C.'s)|
|1702||Education and Training Technician|
|1725||Public Health Educator|