Student Membership Campaign
NATA’s student membership campaign benefits both students and their athletic training educators! We have terrific prizes in place for you.
|# of student members recruited||Prize(s) Awarded|
|1 to 20||$5 for each new student member (up to $100 for your school's athletic training club)|
|10 to 14||* Prize above and * $100 to student athletic training club|
|15-19||* Prizes above and * convention registration for one student member|
|20 or more||* Prizes above and * Free convention registration for a faculty member (or two additional student members)|
How to Participate
- Students can join NATA online.
- Educators: When your students join, get them to present you with confirmation so you can keep track of their names and member numbers.
- Educators will submit their students’ names and member numbers, and we’ll award the prize(s) your athletic training education program has earned. View the claim form.
Who is eligible?
To be credited as a new student for this campaign, students must:
- Be non-certified
- Be joining NATA for the first time between June 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015
- Pay 2015 dues in full
Other campaign details
- Claim forms must be submitted by May 30, 2015.
- One claim form per school, please.