We have a new, full-time marketing manager position that has become available within our dynamic organization! This is a great opportunity for an established marketing professional to implement a comprehensive integrated marketing strategy and lead the development of promotional campaigns for the NATA. We are seeking a professional with at least four years of experience in marketing, communication or program/product marketing as well as a bachelors degree in Marketing or other related disciplines. Excellent organization, documentation, and follow up skills are vital to the success of this position. The ability to communicate effectively via verbal and written media is also important.
Must have strong skills and experience using the Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Experience with working at an association or non-profit is a plus.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Exposure with analysis of marketing, sales and competitive data and how that information can best be utilized.
- Experience and success using print and electronic communications in a high-volume atmosphere supporting a large variety of products and services.
- Ability to communicate creative concepts and strategies to members and business partners and to create and test altogether new approaches for promoting products, services and association membership.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, diplomacy and a track record of working independently and concurrently with a number of internal clients.
- Plan and carry out centralized marketing campaigns in support of all NATA products and services, business lines and income generating activities.
- Develop and implement segmentation strategies for individual promotional appeals.
- Maintain organizational promotions schedule to track total traffic volume and reduce the likelihood of overlapping marketing communications to members and business partners.
- Review and analyze marketing campaigns on a regular basis, through sales and tracking information to ensure the most cost-effective marketing efforts are being implemented and/or modifying strategies to achieve revenue goals. Track and report on promotional cost, sales and marketing effectiveness of promotional appeals
- Review and edit existing promotional materials and develop new ones to maximize marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Create and manage organization-wide cross-selling strategies using all available communication tools. Analyze and interpret marketing, sales and competitive data in developing marketing programs and promotions.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of organizational marketing communications processes, including close relationships with the communications team and outside vendors, as appropriate.
- Responsible for the development and management of related outsourced services and the development of the marketing promotional expense budget. Manage the budget, verify and process invoices related to the marketing function.
- Point person for the structuring and execution of customer based marketing research such as member focus groups, electronic surveys and/or phone surveys on a regular basis. Goal is to obtain market research to enhance promotional efforts to members and business partners.
- Complete other duties as assigned.