Knowledge Initiatives Professional
We are seeking a knowledge initiatives professional with at least three years of experience with project management and/or publishing experience. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, customer service oriented, and must have superb writing skills. This individual should have exceptional organizational skills, be willing to provide suggestions for improvements with department processes, and should have a successful track record of coordinating meetings, workshops, and other programs. Interested candidates should be proficient with all applications of Microsoft office including the ability to create databases in Access. Knowledge of Camtasia, Articulate, and other survey/evaluation software is a plus. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field including but not limited to journalism or curriculum design.
- Process educational applications for all courses to be placed in the NATA Quiz Center. This includes making sure all required information is included in the review, working with appropriate knowledge initiatives co-workers, NATA departments or vendors to get the final link/copy of the course to submit for review, and tracking the submissions to make sure final provider number is received for posting of the course.
- For all events where speakers are being filmed or recorded, work with the speakers to receive quizzes and properly executed releases and provide to the appropriate vendors.
- Track that quiz questions are received for all online courses.
- Work with knowledge initiatives manager to develop metrics for all initiatives and take responsibility for tracking and reporting.
- Manage the eLearning Database in Access in order to track all courses developed. 6. Work with knowledge initiatives manager on development of publishing to include managing proposal and manuscript reviews.
- Assist with event management and preparation as needed. Events supported will primarily be events held in conjunction with annual meeting and other live continuing education events throughout the year.
- Respond to inquiries from members regarding all knowledge initiatives projects.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.