Secondary Schools Pay Only $75 to Post a Full-Time Job!
NATA is pleased to offer a special rate of $75 to qualifying secondary schools posting a full-time job. The Career Center Secondary School Employment Grant Program is designed to help secondary schools that wish to utilize the NATA Career Center and request financial assistance. The program criterion consists of the following:
- The advertiser must be a secondary school system or an individual secondary school.
- The job must be a suitable professional position for an athletic trainer to provide a comprehensive athletic health care program in a high school or middle school setting and include a minimum of five day a week athlete contact.
Here's how it works. When a school applies and is approved for a grant, the school pays only $75 of the $275 position listing fee. Recipients of Career Center Secondary School Employment Grants may be publicized in the NATA News, on the Career Center and on other places determined by NATA. Grant recipients are eligible to apply for an employment grant for future vacancies.
To apply for an employment grant, a secondary school representative does three things:
- Registers as an employer on the NATA Career Center
- Completes the one page on-line application (This includes submitting a copy of the proposed job listing)
- Commits to sending a note of thanks to the grant sponsor. Sponsor contact information will be provided.
A review panel consisting of the three members of the Secondary School Athletic Trainers' Committee will approve (or disapprove) grant applications based on the evaluation criteria stated above. Every effort will be made to send an e-mail notification of the application decision within three business days and no later than seven business days of the decision.
Note: Inputting your job vacancy here is part of the grant application process only. This does not post it on the Career Center. You must purchase and receive a job activation credit, then enter the job vacancy on the Career Center site to post the vacancy. NATA will make every attempt to review requests and respond within three business days however, in some cases, these may take up to seven business days.