We are seeking an energetic, personable full-time receptionist with at least three years of receptionist experience for our dynamic office environment. The ideal candidate will need a pleasant phone demeanor and should be equally friendly and professional at all times. Must be proficient with Microsoft office and needs to be able to multi-task and stay organized on a consistent basis. Candidates with less than a high school degree will not be considered.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Phone coverage during normal working hours unless otherwise noted. Phones should be answered in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Greeting visitors in person upon arrival.
- Distributes faxes to appropriate employees/departments.
- Signs and delivers packages that are delivered to the office.
- Opens mail that is not specific for one person – date stamps, sorts and delivers once a day. Schedules NATA events on master NATA Calendar.
- Orders name plates, business cards, and name badges when necessary.
- Coordinates with new employee’s supervisor, office operations, IT, and HR to make sure new workspace is ready for new employee.
- Orders office supplies.
- Main liaison for building repairs/maintenance.
- Makes sure vending machines are filled.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.