We are seeking a web content manager with at least three years of experience in content management systems to supervise our online presence. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, diligent, quick-responding, and must have incredible communication skills as he/she will have contact with our staff, committees, members, and the general public.
This is a great opportunity to unleash your imagination as our web page is an invaluable marketing, public relations, and education asset. This individual will have a key role in the branding of our organization as they will be maintaining the continuity of our site while designing visually appealing and user-friendly pages. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field. Software requirements: Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS-4). Experience in Microsoft office is mandatory. Experience with video or image software is a plus.
- Utilizes editorial and visual content, as well as, advanced graphic and web design principles to create new page layouts, site navigation, and site organization.
- Updates the numerous pages of the site (including the homepage) frequently to reflect changing needs of the organization and its various departments.
- Works closely with the other members of the Communications team to assure a consistent and effective branding message on the web.
- To maintain a professional appearance of web presence, oversees the design and addition of visual web content that will be uploaded to the NATA site by other employees.
- Designs or assists in the design of email correspondence (e-Blasts, promotional communications) with members.
- Creates online forms using php for information submission such as event registrations and payment submissions.
- Transfers content from committee websites to the NATA site.
- Designs secure pages for the explicit use of NATA staff and BOD members (Conference Call Agendas & Supporting Materials, Special Event Information and Documents, etc).
- Ensures that the visual and audio content used on the site is legally permissible, appropriate for the editorial content, and of the highest viewing quality.
- Creates and launches online surveys, and generates reports/data with survey results.
- Assists associated organizations (districts, states, & committees) in visual branding by designing templates, etc.
- Assists the Marketing Director in implementing strategic goals such as increasing event participation, member input, etc through changing the ranking of stories on the homepage and order in the navigation bar.
- Assists the IT department in evaluating the various vendors associated with the website.