Best in Show 2010 Contest
It’s the fourth anniversary of the Best In Show Contest
and we’re looking for your entry! For the chance to win one free attendee registration for 2010 or one of two cash prizes, attendees will vote on one product/service which they deem exceptional amongst all others in each of NATA’s twenty-two product categories. The winning exhibitors from each product category will be declared on the NATA website, NATA membership e-blasts and the NATA News after the Annual Meeting.*
How to enter…
Congratulations to the 2009 Best in Show Contest winners*!
- Complete your Exhibit Space Contract. Select ONE product category to which your product or service best fits. Entries after April 28, 2010 will not be accepted. Only one entry per company please.
- Send a description of your product or service in 50 words or less and an image of your product or service (must be 300 dpi or better and .jpg format) to email@example.com by April 28, 2010.
- Aquatic Therapy – HydroWorx
- Athletic Equipment & Apparel – Riddell
- Athletic Training Room Supplies – Medco Sports Medicine
- Braces, Supports & Athletic Tape – Active Ankle Systems
- Cardio & Strength Training – Power Systems
- Consumer Health Care – KT Tape
- Electrotherapy Equipment – Chattanooga Group
- Emergency Response – American Red Cross
- External Analgesics – Cajun Sports Cream
- Heat Stress – Schutt Sports
- Hot & Cold Products – Game Ready
- Insurance – Liberty Mutual
- Massage Therapy – The Stick/RPI of Atlanta
- Nutritional Products - enlyten
- Portable Cases – Wilson Case
- Rehab – Alter-G
- Software – ImPACT Concussion Management
- Sport Drug Prevention Provider – Drug Free Sport
- Strength & Conditioning Equipment – Performance Health/Thera-Band and Biofreeze
- Wound Care – Cramer Products
Winning the “Best In Show” Contest does not imply endorsement by the NATA.