This committee is comprised of current and former board members. The number of members shall be determined and appointed by the president. The president will appoint a member of the Finance Committee to serve as chair with board approval.
Term of Office
The chair and members serve one-year, renewable terms at the recommendation of the president with board approval.
Oversee Association finances and investment program.
- Examine monthly financial statements to keep apprised of the Association’s current financial standing and investments.
- Review the proposed annual operating budget presented by the executive director. After appropriate revisions, the committee recommends the budget to the board of directors for approval.
- Determine registration, exhibit and other fees for the NATA Annual Meeting and Clinical Symposia.
- Review the Association’s financial policies and recommend changes to the board of directors. (See Appendix B)
- Review the draft audit before it is finalized and presented to the board.
- The chair will perform other duties as needed to comply with Form 990 regulations.
Committee Meeting 1/2011 (Committee Access Only)