Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Must be BOC-certified, employed full-time and currently employed in a collegiate setting.
- Minimum of 7 years college experience (Does not include undergraduate experience or graduate assistantship. Employment for college experience does not have to be continuous at the same institution.)
- Minimum of 75% of current job responsibility involves primary/direct coverage and care of collegiate athletes.
- Must currently be employed with the position/title of Assistant Athletic Trainer (or similar).
- Actively involved in: local community/campus or volunteer service, national/district or state athletic training associations, promotion of athletic training and exceptional athletic training performance (single or multiple acts that may distinguish the athletic trainer).