Administrative Professional-Strategic Activities Department
We are seeking out an administrative professional with at least two years of office experience to support our Strategic Activities Department (SAD). The ideal candidate must be proficient with Microsoft office applications, particularly Word. Other important attributes include being able to work in a fast-paced environment, having the initiative to handle responsibilities and projects on their own, and must be an effective communicator. Previous exposure to governmental affairs and business writing is a plus.
The position will support and assist in executing external marketing, communications, public relations, governmental affairs, and strategic planning projects under the direction of the associate executive director of policy and advocacy. Particular emphasis is on supporting the needs of NATA staff and external contractors associated with marketing, public relations, reimbursement, marketing research, and others as assigned.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assists in fielding and handling general phone and email inquiries coming to SAD, as assigned
- Handles mass communications for department.
- Responds to member inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provides direct customer service support for Sports Safety for Youth Coaches course under direction of project manager.
- Assists in marketing, public relations, revenue and governmental affairs activities through writing/editing/updating, project management assistance, execution of promotion plans.
- Works with SAD staff in ensuring complimentary Career Center ads are posted.
- Assists SAD staff with tracking web analytics.
- Assist in keeping web site and social media current.
- Conducts Internet research to compile lists, data and other information as directed. Maintains lists as directed.
- Handles mail, faxes and package delivery for SAD.
- Provides back-up support to receptionist.
Marketing Communications work
- Coordinate creating, writing, editing and production development of external marketing's fliers and brochures.
- Fulfills brochure requests.
- Assists in coordination and administration of recognition awards related to Safe Sports Schools Award.
- Assist marketing coordinators with administrative aspects.
- Assists in coordination of trade show support materials, including pre-show, on-site and post-show paperwork, and promotions. Assists with setting up logistics for tradeshows including but not limited to preparing the booth for arrival and departure, working with company for shipment/delivery of booth. Coordinate ordering and payment for trade show promotional items and exhibits purchases
- Assist Marketing Research Manager with entering surveys into online survey software.
- Coordinate and maintain marketing contact lists for specific job settings and marketing projects
- Assist with execution of Sports Safety for Youth Coaches marketing plan, including email promotion, submitting content to identified organizations for web marketing, etc.
- Assist with annual PR contest -- help members who have trouble with submission process, assist judges with online process (and coordinate efforts with IT, as required).
Assists with projects and meetings related to committees assigned to Strategic Activities staff. Work may include meeting scheduling and conference calls, setting up and driving Webinars, meeting planning, production of resources, committee mailings, determining rosters, general execution of events, planning and administration of projects, and execution of surveys.
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements to this link.